This site has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyFavoriteIsAllMine #CollectiveBias
Check out this fun post that includes:
- “Selfie Your Way To Primetime TV’s Biggest Award Show” Sweepstakes
- A 20 Min Canvas Art Tutorial – Inspired by Diet Coke “It’s Mine” campaign
About Diet Coke It’s Mine:
Coca-Cola has created a new, uniquely packaged bottle to showcase its Diet Coke. No two glass bottles are the same! These products have millions of new looks, same great taste!
Check out the fun It’s Mine Diet Coke bottles I picked up from Albertsons.
I loved these Diet Coke ‘It’s Mine’ bottles so much! They are so inspiring and creative! I have always loved Diet Coke. Ever since I was little and would sneak sips when I went to get them for my dad. The taste always reminds me of him and feels so classic and yummy.
They inspired me to paint mini canvases. It was really fun and relaxing. Check out the 20 min Abstract Art Tutorial below.
- These bottles are only available for a limited time (while supplies last) and feature the same great taste of Diet Coke that Diet Coke fans love!
“Selfie Your Way To Primetime TV’s Biggest Award Show.”
Oh and guess what?! There is this great sweepstakes that is only happening at Albertsons!
- You could win 1 of 10 VIP prize packages for 2 to Los Angeles to see Primetime TV’s Biggest Awards show in September!
(packages include: hotel, travel gift card, pre-party reception, exclusive gift bag and tickets to the awards show.)
- Snap a selfie with your favorite Diet Coke It’s Mine branded bottle/can on Twitter OR Instagram with the hashtag #ItsAllMineSweepstakes for a chance to win.
- Twitter: Your account settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your Tweets to be viewable to enter into the sweepstakes.
- Instagram: In order for your entry to be valid, your Instagram profile must be public.
- For more information on the sweepstakes click here.
- Registration is open February 3rd, 2016 through April 26th, 2016.
- Winners will be selected around April 27, 2016.
20 Min Canvas Art Tutorial