Embe Swaddle – 2-Way Genius Design
If I had to choose 1 product that is currently keeping me (and Beck) sane, it’s the Embe Swaddle. We use them multiple times a day and through out the night. Beck’s occupational therapist highly recommended that all newborns (especially preemies) be swaddled very frequently – as it is crucial to their proper muscular development.
Also – the price point is 👌
GIVEAWAY & CODE below.
This Embe Swaddle, is our absolute favorite for many reasons:
- Convertible so you can have the legs bundled too or let them loose during warmer months.
- You don’t have to unswaddle to change their diaper.
- Safe neckline that doesn’t rise – reduces chocking & blocking face.
- Soft & easy to use.
- Keeps limbs taught and in a healthy position.
Apparently, because preemies didn’t have very much “squished time” in utero, their muscles are more floppy. They didn’t have that period where they are tightly in there for the muscles to push against and be held in.
COUPON CODE : Receive $5 off with code THANKSALI on EmbeBabies.com
GIVEAWAY : Classic Embe 2-way Swaddle in Grey Stripe (pictured)
Entry on my Instagram post here (or @alibrug).
The giveaway will run until Wednesday Jan 25th
About the Product – Embe Swaddle
- 100% Pima Cotton
- MADE WITH 100% PIMA COTTON – Pima cotton is the world’s finest, prized for its exceptional durability, softness and brilliant luster keeping baby comfortable while swaddled.
- CONVERTIBLE LEGS IN/LEGS OUT SWADDLE – Innovative 2-way design converts this swaddle to provide legs in warmth, or legs out cooling and heat dissipation, reducing the risk of overheating which has been linked to SIDS.
- NO RISE NECKLINE – A structured no rise neckline prevents fabric from rising up over baby’s face or unraveling during sleep during swaddling, helping to prevent the risk of SIDS.
- HIP HEALTHY SWADDLE – Generous heat shaped leg pouch aids in healthy hip and leg development; first layer No-Breakout Zipper and swaddle wing ensures that only arms are swaddled, leaving the hips and legs to move freely, as recommended to prevent hip dysplasia.
- EASY DIAPER CHANGES – Baby can now stay swaddled during a diaper change, which keeps baby’s hands away from the diaper and allows them to stay asleep.
Product for this post was provided by mentioned companies for product review. Affiliate links may be used in this post. All thoughts & opinions are my own and 100% truthful.